MySQL Database Administrator 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Minimum Requirements:
* Manage/Administer all Production and development Databases.
- Expert level on MySQL and Database Administrative tasks.
- Will work within Tools and Infrastructure team to support product development with Database management, maintenance and administration focus
* Will drive the organization to move toward the containerization of all database using Docker and opens stack.
* Support MySQL, PostgreSQL and Containerizing some of the key infrastructure database
* Previous 5+ solid MySQL DBA Experience Covering most of these tasks
o Backup and Recovery on Unix/Linux environment
o Database performance tuning
o Scaling and high availability
o Database replication
* Must have worked in pure Unix/Linux environments with hands on support
* One or more scripting language proficiency - Perl, shell, python
* Experience supporting production, test and development teams/environments
* Working knowledge of other open source database such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, NoSQL
* Tools and infrastructure support experience
* Docker and Micro service experience
* Cloud/Cluster experience.
* Jira/Confluence/Stash experience