NA Advanced Sales Analytics Senior Manager I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNA Advanced Sales Analytics Senior Manager I
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country. This role is available for in-country relocation only.
Advanced Sales Analytics Sr. Manager - Walmart NA / Rogers, AR
The objective of this position is to provide thought leadership and scale high quality analytics across the sales teams. In doing so, it is expected the education and deployment of Advanced Analytics will continually raise the Analytical IQ of the teams and drive mutually beneficial business solutions for Kimberly-Clark and Walmart.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS AND EXPECTATIONS
This role will primarily support the Walmart NA Customer Teams, but will work closely with the Global Marketing Capabilities team to link brand and customer solutions. This position will provide analytical leadership to develop, define and deploy analytics which deliver growth solutions and potentially increased collaboration between Kimberly-Clark and Walmart.
The incumbent will also provide thought leadership in guiding scalability of customer/retailer analytic solutions across the KCNA organization.
This position is full-time and located in the K-C Rogers sales office.
Primary responsibilities are:
* Apply current and emerging analytical techniques, acting as the functional expert on the discipline and practice of analytics and on the manner in which analytics can effectively address customer and K-C objectives.
* Work with Sales VPs and Sr. BDMs to identify areas of highest immediate return
* Actively engage in projects of highest priority or that involve more in-depth or holistic analysis
* Illuminate project results by providing written and/or oral reports of findings, conclusions, and action-oriented recommendations that guide business decisions
* Pricing and promotion analytics - provide training and thought leadership to application of Price Elasticity in the development of pricing strategies, sell-in stories, and competitive responses
* Provide guidance on the development of in-market testing and retail clustering studies
* ROI analytics (trade, Shopper Marketing, CRM) - work with appropriate teams to ensure studies are designed to deliver recommendations that further ROI improvement
* Collaborate with Global Analytics team on developing best-in-class methodologies and processes which will drive continuity between headquarter and field team data and analytics
* Proficient in the use and interpretation of Predictive Analytics (e.g. Marketing Mix, Trade Event Analysis, Pricing, Source of Volume); experience with in-market testing and clustering preferred.
* Ability to tell a compelling story, which integrates learning from various sources (Analytics and Others), which will resonate with multiple audiences (Sales, Category Management, Finance, Marketing).
* The ability to build relationships with all management levels and across business team functions.
* Bachelor's degree in quantified field such as Econometrics, Applied Statistics, or Finance; advanced degree preferred.
* Five or more years of experience leveraging POS sales data (Nielsen / IRI) and advanced analytics is required; Retail Link and RSi experience a plus.
* Two or more years of experience with e-commerce data preferred
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-AR-Rogers
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time