NA Fulfillment Operations Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
As part of the NA Services Supply Chain operations your primary responsibilities will be to support the NA PC business. You will be responsible for coordinating all supply chain activities related to NA warranty service delivery.
Individuals will be expected to have ongoing communications with NA Planning team, contact center management, Authorized Service Provider management and Deport/Distribution Center operations regarding supply chain issues. Additionally, you should expect to work closely with the NA complaint resolution team and Customer Care Team members and assist with difficult customer situations involving supply chain processes resulting from shortages and help service delivery teams support customers.
Daily responsibilities will include reporting on key service metrics, expediting PO delivery dates, working closely with suppliers and overall management of Supply Chain operations. Expect to work some evening hours and early morning hours to successfully interface with AP organizations.
Qualified candidates should have the following attributes:
* Ability to work closely with service delivery managers, planning team members and world-wide organizations within Lenovo.
* Independent worker that will develop action plans that drive actions to closure for Services Supply Chain operations
* Experienced in working with external customers involving difficult situations
* An in-depth knowledge of computer skills and advanced Excel spreadsheet knowledge with the ability to manipulate data to create summary reports that is provided to executives
* Willingness to learn new skills involving dbase tools such as BRIO query, CRM, etc.
* Ability to interface with multiple functional teams such as WW Supply Chain operations, external service providers and the Central Parts & Procurement (CPP) Hub
* Assist management with daily activities, including coordinating and leading meetings, building reports and cascading information for NA Service teams
* Effectively communicate with both internal and external suppliers
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach and assist team members
* Find innovative solutions and demonstrate a positive work attitude and leadership skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.