NA Program Manager 9/1/2016
Hanon Systems Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Lead global project teams to meet or exceed program objectives and customer deliverables in relation to timing, quality, cost and profitability and manages project scope, risk, and communication by following Hanon Product Development & Delivery System (HPDS) using enterproj tool.
* Project Scope Management - Lead development, management, and confirmation of customer requirements including Statement of Work and Design Change Requests. Communicate to customer through customer warning/impact letters when customer related decisions jeopardize Hanon ability to deliver to project objectives.
* Project Timing Management - Ensure project/customer timing is met. Communicate status to customer and internal team members.
* Program Cost Management - Ensure project meets financial commitments established during planning approval. Create profitability roadmaps to meet objectives.
* Program Risk Management - Establish Risk Mitigation Plans.
* Utilize financial tool (eFIN) in creating and updating financial status of each program (ATROS, IRR, EBITDA).
* Mentor and train team members in HPDS and enterproj and ensure compliance to the process.
* Lead HPDS gate reviews for both pre-reviews and executive gate reviews. Ensure tasks are complete and on time prior to review.
* Single point of contact to customer for Hanon Systems. Responsible for implementation and communication of action plans to meet customer cascaded objectives.
* Support pursuit activities when required.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
5 - 7 years product development in Electro-Mechanical, Power Train Components, or Power Train Systems (experience preferred).
Additional experience in manufacturing, quality or other functional areas.
BSME Engineering Preferred, Master of Business (Strongly desired)
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
* Proven ability to lead global, cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects.
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong presentation and customer interface skills
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (IE: OVERTIME, TRAVEL, ETC)
* Occasional travel required (domestic and international)
* Occasional overtime and schedule flexibility required.
Hanon Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.