NAMR Talent Sourcer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Information
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
The NAMR Talent Sourcer will focus on the proactive sourcing of high quality professionals for key Business Services Team roles across North America. In collaboration with the wider recruitment & Human Resources teams, the role will support recruitment of a diverse range of roles across the region, leveraging new channels in the market to identify, attract and assess critical talent for this high growth business. In partnership with key stakeholders in the region, this role will have ownership of the search strategy, proactive outreach and initial candidate assessment, ensuring the continued flow of high quality candidates through the process and the creation of a strong talent pipeline for future growth.
* Identify high quality candidates to fill key roles across NAMR
* Partner with internal hiring managers and HR to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the candidate identification strategy for each position
* Source active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building
* Clearly articulate and sell the BCG value proposition via candidate interaction, networking events, professional networks etc
* Own and manage the social media strategy to continually promote the BCG brand
* Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
* Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
* Provide an initial screen and high level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with the role
* Actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines through the applicant tracking system
Basic Job Requirements
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* 2-7 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required with proven success in utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools
* AIRS certification of interest but not essential
* Strong research and candidate generation skills
* Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with current and emerging direct sourcing techniques
* Strong understanding of social media and how to effectively leverage the opportunities it presents for recruitment
* Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements
* Polished interview skills and telephone manner with behavioral based interviewing experience
* The ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
* The ability to problem solve and think creatively around strategies for identifying quality talent
* Commitment to confidentiality and ability to navigate sensitive matters professionally
* Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG s values and culture.
* Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
* It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Auto req ID 3174BR