NAS Pensacola Site Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
The NAS Pensacola Site Manager (SM) reports directly to the CNATRA Program Manager. The Site Managers specific job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of the Primary and Intermediate Naval Flight Officer(NFO)/Undergraduate Military Flight Officer(UMFO), Advanced Strike Fighter and Maritime/Command and Control Naval Flight Officer (NFO) training programs at NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Coordinate with the COR to ensure all contractual aspects of the contract are completed.
- Provide all written reports and correspondence as stipulated in the Statement of Work.
- Ensure all Instructors are current and certified in accordance with the contract.
- Maintain personal currency and certification to instruct at the site.
- Maintain an effective training program for all CIs with appropriate documentation in their training jackets.
- Update and maintain current QA and Safety programs.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires mental alertness and acute concentration for long periods of time during training scenarios. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions given in English. Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time (2 hours+), be able to climb 2 flights of stairs, to lift and carry 50 pounds is required.
Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times.
The Site Manager must have demonstrated five (5) years experience in the field of management of which two (2) years shall have been in the field of NFO/Pilot Instructor. The Site Manager will be and must retain the certifications to be an Instructor in at least one of the three training programs at NAS Pensacola, meeting the following requirements:
- Primary and Intermediate NFO/UMFO must be or have been a designated military aviator (Pilot or NFO/UMFO) or have been a simulator instructor with in the preceding five (5) years in any aircraft. A minimum of one (1) deployed tour, eight hundred (800) flying hours in any military aircraft and a Bachelor's degree. Must successfully complete the applicable NATOPS open book, closed book and boldface exams. An Instructor must understand the applicable flight mission, Crew procedures and tactics.
- Advanced Strike Fighter NFO/WSO must have a minimum of 1,000 flight hours, of which 800 hours must be in a tactical jet, at least one deployed fleet tour in a tactical jet and a Bachelor's degree.
- Maritime, Command and Control NFO must be a NFO or service equivalent, with 800 flying hours in the P-3, EP-3, P-8, E-2 or similar multi-crew platform with a minimum of one deployed tour in multi-crew platform and a Bachelor's degree.