NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-FIELD SALES
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for National Account Executives in Dallas, TX.
Enable the sales and profitability growth of Stanley Black & Decker brands which are marketed and sold through National Accounts. Increase end user demand for our products and services within territory. Partner with National Accounts District and Territory Managers to execute overall sales strategy, which includes Key Targeted Corporate and National Account implementations.
* Increase End-User demand by implementing our strategic sales plan with National Accounts
* Cultivate and manage relationships with National Accounts (DSMs, NAMs, and AMs)
* Coordinate and implement targeted Corporate/ National Account initiatives
* Work with National Account Team to coordinate promotions, merchandizing, etc.
* Coordinate strategic planning and execution meetings with National Account Leadership
* Communicate on an ongoing basis all sales plans, activities, and expectations including written reports
* NAE will be responsible for T&E budgets, sample budgets, and maintaining company car in accordance with company policies
* Training National Account AMs and end-users on the Stanley-Proto value package, including safety seminars, tool audits, and branch and end-user events
The successful candidate must have a BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related field with 2-4 years sales experience; have demonstrated success in problem solving - must be creative, innovative; be self-motivated, high energy, persistent, and sense of urgency; the ability to organize and prioritize; superior Interpersonal skills - proficient in both written and verbal communications; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint ; proficiency using Salesforce.com; a proven track record of success ability to drive growth; the ability to work cross-functionally; the willingness to travel 60%-80% including overnight travel and have an excellent driving record.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.