NC/PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER 1/5719461
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Perform hand and/ or machine assembly which may include one or more of the following: operating automated machinery, presses, component identification, soldering, testing and packaging using small tools and equipment in a teamwork environment. Produce with minimum supervision according to kanban and sales order reports and managing required material.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble in compliance with IPC standards including basic soldering (through hole, point to point)
- Internal / external customer satisfaction
- Operate test equipment and analyze test data
- Component identification
- Operating small tools/equipment
- Verify correct documentation (process sheets, drawings, etc.)
- Safety and housekeeping
- Overtime as required
- Training as required for the position and assist with the training of new associates in standard manufacturing practices
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communications skills
- Reading comprehension
- Basic math and computer skills
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to support / lead within a team environment
- May be required to properly lift up to 35 pounds maximum. If an employee s needs to lift over 35 pounds, it needs to be done with two employees lifting or needs to be reported to EHS to determine what can be done for a lifting aid.
The following skills may be required depending on the MFG Assembly Operations work location within the plant.
- Soldering, desoldering and repair of visual errors
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Positions available on 2nd shift.