NC Programmer / Operator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Maintains NC punch press programming system using PC based Radan program system.
* Creates new part program when required.
* Edits existing part program.
* Updates lists of all new or revised programs.
* SolidWorks edit and drawing experience.
* Participate in Corporate programs and initiatives.
* Performs responsibility to meet requirements of internal and external customers.
* Performs job responsibility with attention to quality and continuous improvement.
* Ensure accurate and timely processing of information.
* Creates associations with internal customers that meet the high quality interpersonal standards of LISTA.
* Regularity of attendance is essential to ensure the integrity of the purchasing function.
Safety and Housekeeping
* Conforms to Health and Safety requirements and company policy.
* Adheres to machine safety guidelines.
* Wears required safety apparel, such as safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, and back braces.
* Wears required hearing protection.
* Uses proper lifting techniques to lift up to 75 lbs., anything over 75 pounds with apparatus assistance.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
Knowledge and Experience
* 3 years experience, preferably in sheet metal fabrication.
* Proven track record of accuracy, meeting deadlines, and high energy in completing activities.
* Knowledge of computers.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.