NCLEX Success Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Compile analytical reports and data analysis of all NCLEX testing results.
* Communicate data compilation effectively and efficiently to appropriate individuals.
* Work in conjunction with campus Directors of Nursing to coordinate all cohort Integrated Test reporting relative to subject matter retention by topic.
* Provide ongoing faculty orientation and training to Integrated Test reports and how to utilize data to measure student success.
* Monitor and report on the cohort Integrated Test results with the Director of Nursing and Director of Student Resources.
* Create Student Integrated Test Utilization spreadsheets.
* Provide Term Summary Reports to Senior Vice President and Campus Presidents to provide data on cohort testing and faculty utilization of reports.
* Early identification of at-risk students and oversight of strategies to promote student success on NCLEX exam on the first attempt.
* Integrates NCLEX Test Blueprint and Integrated Test analysis to develop individualized remediation plans for at-risk students.
* Meets with at-risk students on a regular basis to monitor utilization of remediation strategies.
* Collaborates with Directors of Nursing and Academic Support Services to provide student with individualized content tutoring, anxiety management, and technical resources as needed.
* Mandatory attendance for all NCLEX Review Courses scheduled for nursing programs.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree required. GPA 3.0 or better.
* Demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret data.
* Experience in managing projects a plus.
* Experience in training a plus.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
* Exercise discretion and good judgment at all times, maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to collect, organize, analyze and present complex information in a meaningful manner.
* Effective time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
* Organized, flexible, and self-directed.
* The ability to utilize sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools.)
* Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
* Strong Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint skills.
* Skills with SharePoint and other project management tools a plus.
* Some travel required.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.