END DATE October 12, 2016

NET Application Developer

Software Guidance & Assistance - Schaumburg, IL

This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
View Job Summary View Job Summary
  • Company
    Software Guidance & Assistance Software Guidance & Assistance
  • Location
    Schaumburg, IL
  • Job Type
  • Job Classification
    Full Time
  • Salary Range
    $60000.00 - $105000.00 per year
  • Company Ref #
  • AJE Ref #
  • Number of Positions

Job Description

Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an .NET Programmer Analyst for a 6 month contract-to-hire assignment with one of our premier clients in Schaumburg, IL.Responsibilities: The position will involve hands on development (roughly 85% of the time), including Agile in a full life cycle development experience, and both front and back end development. The remaining 15% of the time you would involve defining requirements and interacting with the project team in our Agile environment. Harmonize with the team of developers and analysts in order to guarantee a clear understanding of and delivery to the requirements and specs Take part in the design and development of the solution Have an ability to change gears quickly and approach every situation with a positive attitudeRequired Skills: Current Hands-on C# development experience Creating web apps ASP.Net Web Services JQuery Javascript MS SQL Server 2008 Self-starter who can hit the ground runningSGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, and timely payment via direct deposit. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. Please inquire about our referral program if you w


Not Specified

Apply for this Job at:

This job is posted by Net-Temps, Inc. Search over 100,000 jobs
with free Resume posting and your personal Job Seekers Desktop.

Other Jobs For You