.NET Application Developer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: MICROSOFT .NET APPLICATION DEVELOPER
LOCATION: YORK, PA
* Microsoft .NET Application Developer with experience in working in an emerging Agile development environment.
* The primary responsibilities of this role is to bring extensive industry experience in delivering on project expectations in a diverse working environment to ensure the highest quality is brought to market.
* Tasks will include completing defined projects, troubleshooting of product defects, and developing best in class solutions for our customers.
* The applicant should be technically adept with the Microsoft stack of technologies; including .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF Services, and SQLServer.
* Expertise in working with VB.NET and Microsoft SQLServer is required.
* The candidate must show an ability to work with an established team and contribute by providing deliverables on set timelines.
* Candidate must show ability to plan for projects with team members and provide updates on key milestones and deliverables to business stakeholders.
* Candidate must have an ability to work within the Microsoft stack of technologies including .NET (VB, ASP, C#), WCF Services, SQLServer, SOAP, XML, MVC, etc. with a primary focus on VB.NET and SQLServer
* Candidate should be able to adhere to established coding standards and mentor the team as needed on how to solve for requirements.
* Candidate will ensure quality on all projects. This will include collaboration between members of the development and quality assurance teams.
* Candidate must show an ability to leverage critical thinking in solutioning for complex challenges and tasks.
Experience working in LOGISTICS / WAREHOUSING OPERATIONS is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent related practical experience
* 7 years of relevant work experience.