.NET Applications Developer 8/9/2016
Oak Brook, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Developing applications in a team environment building on standardized data sets and tools to improve efficiencies in PBA's workflow.
* Documenting and recording all steps involved in development of applications.
* Mentoring Programmers to improve their skill sets and help them become better developers within the PBA environment.
* Assisting in the planning of projects and helping determine steps and timelines to meet PBA's goals.
* Analysing and introducing relevant emerging technologies to the business.
* Managing/assigning tasks from Ticket Tracking System.
* Recording work activity on a daily basis.
* Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
* Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a clear and concise manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and supervisors.
* BS in Information Systems/Computer Science preferred.
* Minimum experience should include 5 - 7 years of programming including C#, .Net, Web Development and Microsoft SQL to help design, develop, test, install, document, modify, enhance and/or maintain programs of moderate to difficult complexity.
* Excellent organization and analytical skills, demonstrated in problem solving.
* Ability and willingness to take on various assignments in a fast paced organization.
* Ability to make decisions on available information and take action with minimum direction.
* Ability to apply logic and common sense when making decisions to solve problems.
* Must meet company standards for punctuality and attendance.