.NET Architect (PBM or Healthcare Claims)
.NET ARCHITECT (PBM OR HEALTHCARE CLAIMS) - CONSULTING/CONSULTING TO PERMANENT HIRE - SOUTHFIELD, MI
Optomi, in partnership with a PBM leading industry company, is seeking a .NET ARCHITECT FOR THEIR SOUTHFIELD, MI LOCATION.
* This position would be working with a new startup in Southfield, MI that is overhauling a legacy .net environment within the PBM industry. This position would be responsible for evaluating the current state of the architecture and using their PBM or claims adjudication skills, lead a technical term to transform their IT organization into an ideal, modern architecture
CORE JOB SKILLS
* Developing technical vision and road maps with little supervision.
* Writing for publication. Independent and persuasive business writing, probing key issues, drawing customer to issue identification, presentations are constructive dialogues sharing technical vision to employees on a regular basis.
* Providing summarized assessments to management team, indicating alternatives considered and critical success factors.
* Developing activities for movement to world class practices, such as metrics and process improvements.
* Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and incorporate best practices from other corporations, experience and sound judgment.
* Is required to make decisions or communicate across organizational boundaries. Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios and analyzing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk. The goal is to minimize the trade-offs between cost containment and/or timeliness of service so that both are somewhat achievable.
* Does "whatever it takes" to support the tactical and strategic goals of the team and in the Firm.
* Recognized as a positive and motivational force on the team.
* Recognizes and defuses complex interpersonal issues effectively while managing customer expectations. Sets follow up steps in accordance with best practices.
* Routinely leads development of new improvements.
* Managing complex change management development, including team development and strategic change programs.
* Creates focus by quickly sensing what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
* Identifies critical, high pay-off technology strategies and prioritizes efforts accordingly.
* Coaches and mentors team members and other technology staff.
* Proceeds from concept, to design, to leading the implementation of multiple department programs.
* Participates in enterprise-wide project team, including members outside of organization.
* Leads development of new process improvements.
* Advanced knowledge of enterprise application patterns with an emphasis on web-based development.
* Must be able to identify appropriate technical solutions to the firm
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS
* Provide guidance and direction to others regarding the design, development and/or analysis needed to deliver appropriate solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
* Provides expert Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using advanced analytical skills and tools as necessary.
* Determines design strategy and provides systems design in a specialized and highly complex area.
* Cross specialty expertise and the ability to develop complex technical architectural designs and is able to resolve complex architectural issues across multiple platforms.
* May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
* Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
* Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
* Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
* May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements
* A BachelorDegree would be preferred
* Should have strong understanding of SOA, DDD, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts. Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up), WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
* Familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
* Excellent database design and development skills.
* A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
* Microsoft Windows Operating systemarchitecture
* Microsoft Windows Office System
* Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
* Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
* Microsoft SQL Server
* .NET 3.5 and up, C#, ASP.NET
* MVC Framework Entity Framework
* Windows Communication Foundation