Position : SENIOR ENTERPRISE .NET APPLICATION ARCHITECT
Location: TAMPA , FL
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
* 10+ years of hands on experience building large scale web applications.
* Expert level knowledge of .NET Framework, CLR, and C#.
* Expert level relational database knowledge - database design, DRI, the intricacies of SQL, query tuning, index optimization, and database design (normalization required, dimensional modeling a plus).
* Expert level knowledge in Microsoft web development stack: WebAPI, MVC, ASP.NET.
* Strong proficiency in delivering software - unit testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
* Strong proficiency in software design - SoA, Dependency Injection, and Design Patterns generally, API design (both RESTful and RPC).
* Strong proficiency in HTML5, HTML, CSS.
* Proficiency in the protocols and network that underpin the web: HTTP, DNS, IP, Load balancing.
* Preferred Experience:
* Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Experienced in presenting at IT industry forums and conferences (i.e., whitepapers and case studies)
* Should have delivered at least 4 large scale IT infrastructure projects for Enterprises with large IT infrastructure with direct architectural accountabilities for execution and delivery
* Excellent ability to elicit customer requirements, define limits to project scope and develop / review / approve statement of works
* Exposure working in a global delivery model leveraging offshore locations
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.