.NET / C# / SQL Server Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY .NET / C# / SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
Perm - Atlanta, GA. (Buckhead)
eHire's client has engaged us in a search for a talented and experienced full stack .NET/ C# SoftwareEngineers who desires to make an impact and accelerate his or her career. The selected candidate will join a team that is responsible for creating high performance, reliable, secure and scalable systems. Your work will help enable the success of startups across the country, and could plant the seed of success for the next big thing.
What's in it for you
The developer will have a direct impact on the direction and improvement of our client's product. This talented team will increase the value of our client's core product via enhancements and new features, resulting in higher client satisfaction, and increased business.
This role offers the challenge of working on the core services and architecture, used by all lines of business within our client's development team. The mission will be to enhance and increase the performance of their current product application.
You're coding efforts will drive new ideas, increasing the efficiency of their services. You will be contributing to the team whose work directly impacts the architecture of all other product development.
BACKGROUND AND SCOPE
The developer will design and development our client's core software products and will be deeply involved in the full product lifecycle of applications and their supporting data architecture. This position will be about 75% backend development, and 25% front end.
* Ability to design, develop, test and document all development tasks.
* Strive to work toward the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities'
* Apply good judgment in developing code to address business specifications.
* Contribute to detailed design of assigned architectural components or services.
* Provide assistance and consultation to QA analysts on system integration and testing.
* Self-motivated with ability to take on tasks with some direction from technical leads.
* Take pride in the code you present.
* BA in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
* Strong background in back-end development (C#.net)
* 3 to 5+ years of .NET development experience
* 3 to 5+ years of experience in full stack development using C#.
* 5+ years of experience in software development and solution design
* Experience with database development MS SQL Server
* Knowledge of Angular development
* Knowledge of Web Services such as: SOAP, WCF, RESTful service.
* Good business acumen
* Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience in an Agile preferred.
* Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and common design patterns.
* Ability to analyze, solve problems and work with the team to identify and fix the root cause of the problems.