.NET Developer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TECHNICAL SKILLS - 1-3 YEARS IN THE FOLLOWING:
C# programming knowledge.
Working knowledge of relational database technology. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
Proven understanding and proficiency with rich web application UI development.
Experience with JQuery and AJAX.
Working knowledge of XML and XSL.
Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design.
Understanding of Commercial Enterprise software
Strong drive to serve the user with world class software.
Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team environment.
Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Can do attitude and approach.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Participate in the design and implementation of .NET (ASP and MVC) components, application program interfaces and user interfaces.
* Participate in the design and implementation of highly scalable server components in a web application.
* Develop international software, including multilingual UI's and support for country specific standards.
* Develop professional enterprise caliber software products.
* Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general.
* For all activities, ensuring high adoption rates and a high degree of client satisfaction are key.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or engineering related discipline.