This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Online Advertising & Marketing Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONOptomi is in partnership with a local digitalmarketing firm that is looking to add an Software Developer to its team. You will work in a fast paced environment, and be a part of a team this is working toward building the next rollout product.
WHAT THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL ENJOY:
Fast paced work envirnoment
One of Baltimore's best places to work
Team environment, with an awesome culture
* Core C# must be VERY solid. Understanding must be both practical/applied and conceptual.
* Understanding of standard design patterns.
* Understanding of Web Services and WCF.
* Understanding of .NET Parallelism and Long Running Transactions.
* Strong understanding of session state - in-memory and in-database.
* Understanding of MVC, jQuery and front end technologies is desirable.
* Analyze requirements.
* Keep on track with deadlines.
* Document designs, code and all project assets in an organized and up-to-date manner.
* Provide initial analysis and produce accurate levels of effort.
* Implement established Publishing Services processes in the course of his/her work.
* Maintain code bases.
* Provide solutions to complex engineering tasks.
* Troubleshoot problems and issues with code and data.
* Research emerging technologies and make recommendations for process improvements.
* Participate in code reviews in a peer capacity.