.NET Developer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Career Elites is in search for a talented C# Developer for our client in Rockville, MD. Our client is a well-known organization in the finance industry that has been around for almost 100 years. Their services serve over half a million individuals throughout the U.S. helps to provide quality living for those making the transition into retirement. Their organization manages over $12 billion in assets, offer great benefits, and provides a great work life balance to their employees.
The Senior C# .NetDeveloper will function as a senior technical resource for a large, high-profile agile development effort extending a pension administration system. This position will maintain responsibility for the development of applications on a .Net-based platform in a development team consisting of both employees and contractors. This position will partner closely with the business stakeholders, project manager, architect, and other staff.
* Perform full life-cycle development of Windows Forms database applications against Oracle 11g and Microsoft SQL Server databases
* Work both independently and as part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team
* Design and develop reports which integrate data from multiple LOB applications
* Review and repair legacy code
* Document code consistently throughout the development process
* Perform unit and integration testing to ensure softwarequality
* Work collaboratively with developers, business analysts, and management to define new (and enhance existing) features that are aligned with this organization's overall long term strategy
* Minimum 8+ years' experience building .Net database applications using C# is required
* Minimum 3+ years' experience with .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
* Strong Database development experience with Oracle 11g is required. Experience with both Oracle and SQL Server is strongly preferred
* Experience with technologies such as Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM, SOA, Web Services, WCF, and WPF is required
* Experience developing both Windows and Web Forms applications is required
* Experience working in an Agile project lifecycle (SCRUM) is preferred.
* Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities
A Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
CAREER ELITES OVERVIEW
You've worked this hard to get where you are now. Here at Career Elites, we work diligently to understand your career goals and aspirations, and then search with these ideas in mind to provide you with the perfect career.Career Elites is the premier resource for select IT opportunities throughout the DC metro area. Providing staffing and consulting solutions in this market requires mastery of industry fundamentals, a comprehensive understanding of client and candidate perspectives, and the vision to be the best. These integral components, accompanied by an unbridled and unrelenting effort, comprise the way we achieve success.
Consistently rated by candidates as the most pleasant and engaging recruiting firm they have worked with, our recruiters strive to provide individually-tailored career advice and quality staffing services. Our portfolio of reputable clients in private venture, federal, non-profit, energy technology, and professional services, attest to how Career Elites consistently provides quality talent in an efficient and economical manner.
LET CAREER ELITES HELP YOU FIND THE CAREER OF YOUR DREAMS.