Optomi in partnership with a leading HealthcareIT Solutions firm is seeking a .NET Developer. The candidate will be working in a fluid team environment and will be designing and developing high end solutions. Communication and collaborative team work is key to this group. The developer will be able to make an impact to the incredible Healthcare IT industry.
What the right person will enjoy:
Company is growth oriented
The company cares about its staff
Great place for people with vision and initiative
Flexible work hours
Great Benefits and compensation
Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
* Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience developing unit tests.
* Experience with test driven development.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience AND;
* 7 or more years of experience developing ASP.NET applications.
* Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
* Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
* Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* A willingness to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
* Ability to work with and mentor junior developers.
* .NET4 and C# programming language.
* HTML (preferably HTML5), JQuery, CSS3.
* Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
* NUnit Unit Testing Framework.
* Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.