This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOP WORKPLACES AWARD WINNER!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Programmer duties & responsibilities
* Mentoring junior and mid-level programmers
* Code reviews
* High-level design and estimates
* Low-level design and estimates
* Liaising with the business
* Limited team leadership if required
* Assess new technologies, languages and software
* Critique current implementations and provide recommendations on what can be improved
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE OR BACKGROUND:
* 4+ years of experience as a programmer
* Familiarity with our company's platforms ( Microsoft, Oracle, SQL) and preferably the company's specific development environment (Windows, Visual Basic 6, VB .net, SQL, Oracle 10g/12c)
* Reasonable familiarity in related areas including networking, security, hardware, etc.
* In our current development environment, 4+ years of experience in Visual Basic 6 / .net, preferably with an Oracle database.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
* Olivette, MO
* High school or equivalent
* Oracle: 2years
* .NET: 4years
* Vb.Net: 4years