.NET Developer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: .NET Developer
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a .NET Developer to build Web Applications. You will be involved with designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting these systems in addition to providing technical leadership on complex projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related area.
* Strong Object Oriented Design/ Coding skills in C# and .NET
* Experience with ASP.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API, WCF and related protocols, and SSIS (with basic knowledge of SSRS).
* Familiarity with SQL Server 2008 - 2012.
* Expertise in using TFS and familiarity with Continuous Integration and Automation.
* Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development is a huge plus.
* Effective communicator and a quick learner.
* No third party candidates considered for this position.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success._