NET Developer

This job is no longer active. View similar jobs.

POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016

Software Guidance & Assistance Schaumburg, IL

Company
Software Guidance & Assistance
Job Classification
Full Time
Company Ref #
sga16-01222
AJE Ref #
576199036
Location
Schaumburg, IL
Job Type
Temporary

JOB DESCRIPTION

APPLY
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a .NET Developer for a contract to hire assignment with one of our premier clients in Schaumburg, IL.This position requires US Citizenship/Green Card/TN VisaResponsibilities: The position will involve hands on full stack development roughly 85% of the time. The remaining 15% of the time would be spent defining requirements and interacting with the project team in our Agile environment. You will have the opportunity to start developing some Analyst skills, including derive technical specs, and taking small team ownership of the solution for the sprints. Harmonize with the team of developers and analysts in order to guarantee a clear understanding of and delivery to the requirements and specs. Take part in the design and development of the solution. Have an ability to change gears quickly and approach every situation with a positive attitude. Embrace working in an Agile environment. Required Skills: C# development experience Experience developing in .NET Framework Experience with JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS MS SQL Server Self-starter who can hit the ground running Nice to Have: Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment MS Developer CertificationsSGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not

Requirements

Not Specified

Apply for this Job at:
http://www.net-temps.com/job/hm4l/16-01222/net_developer.html?r=aje

This job is posted by Net-Temps, Inc. Search over 75,000 jobs,
get your free Job Seekers Desktop, and free Resume submittal.