This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION.NET DEVLOPER
The .NETDeveloper is required to have strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities, expertise in .NET and web technology. The IT Team is responsible for all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, development, testing, documentation and implementation. We encourage innovation and expect our softwaredevelopers to take a high level of ownership throughout the entire SDLC. The Development Team is responsible for web applications, web services, system integrations and mobile apps that enable consumers to take advantage of prescription savings and other programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops and maintains ASP.NET web applications.
Develops ASP.NET web services (WCF, REST, and SOAP).
Is responsible for key aspects of the SDLC including designing, coding, testing, documenting, and supporting deployment teams.
Develops unit tests for code and helps to maintain development coding standards.
Works with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, Team Foundation Serve and GitHub.
Works in an Agile environment with the IT Team.
Helps identify, troubleshoot and document any defects or issues reported by clients or internal staff.
Supports IT's QA team to design and implement test plans for new and updated systems and applications.
This is an internal and external client facing position that requires excellent customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills (listening/verbal/written). One must be able to; manage difficult client situations; Respond promptly to client needs; Solicit client feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance from clients; Meet commitments to clients.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or combination of experience and education in related field preferred.
* Microsoft Development and/or industry related certifications preferred.
* Experience with healthcare-related software is a plus.
* Experience in .Net development with C#.
* Strong software development experience with Object Oriented programming.
* Experience working with Responsive Design (Foundation or Bootstrap).
* Experience with n-tier architecture and Microsoft SQL stored procedures.
* Strong interest in mobile app development (Xamarin) a plus.
* Experience with MVVM a plus (Angular and/or Knockout).