We are currently looking for a Microsoft .NET Application Developer with experience in working in an emerging Agile development environment. The primary responsibilities of this role is to bring extensive industry experience in delivering on project expectations in a diverse working environment to ensure the highest quality is brought to market. Tasks will include completing defined projects, troubleshooting of product defects, and developing best in class solutions for our customers. The applicant should be technically adept with the Microsoft stack of technologies; including .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF Services, and SQL Server. Expertise in working with VB.NET and Microsoft SQL Server is required. The candidate must show an ability to work with an established team and contribute by providing deliverables on set timelines.
* Plan for projects with team members and provide updates on key milestones and deliverables to business stakeholders
* Work within the Microsoft stack of technologies including .NET (VB, ASP, C#), WCF Services, SQL Server, SOAP, XML, MVC, etc. with a primary focus on VB.NET and SQL Serve
* Adhere to established coding standards and mentor the team as needed on how to solve for requirements
* Ensure quality on all projects. This will include collaboration between members of the development and quality assurance teams.
* Ability to leverage critical thinking in solutioning for complex challenges and tasks
* Experience working in Logistics / Warehousing operations is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent related practical experienc
* 7years of relevant work experience.