.NET / SQL Developer 8/18/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Provide support for portal/software design and development of applications.
* Provide analysis of current portals and applications and recommend cutting edge solutions to support future growth and requirements.
* Recommend software and hardware to enhance portal and application capabilities.
* Analyze software trouble reports to troubleshoot and resolve advanced portal and application issues.
* Maintain and create documentation of portals and applications and related portal and application processes as required.
* Ensure portal and applications follow DoD Software Assurance policies and industry Best Business Practices.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* BSdegree in technical field (Computer Science or IT related fields or 3 additional years of relevant work experience can be substituted).
* 7+ years' experience of related technical and development experience.
* Ability to develop, troubleshoot, and deploy ASP.NET websites and applications with Microsoft Visual Studio-A MUST have
* Strong recent experience with Model-View Controller (MVC) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).A MUST have
* Extensive ASP.NET (C#, Visual Basic) programming experience including master pages, web forms, web controls, form authentication security, creating classes, controls, functions, deployment, error handling, rendering, and managing data with SQL, etc.
* Strong SQL programming experience regarding developing efficient views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and transactional statements.
* Working knowledge of RDBMS (MS-SQL Server), including knowledge of database design and development.