.NET Software Developer 8/11/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
CareTracker, www.caretracker.com, is seeking a .NET Software Developer to contribute to the development of our web-based EMR and Practice Management applications.
Do you take pride in delivering high quality results*
Do you enjoy collaborating with other team members*
Would others describe you as 'bright' and 'self-motivated'*
If so, this the opportunity for you to be an integral part of our web-based EMR and Practice Management applications as one of our .NET Software Developers!
* Work as key member of R&D team to analyze and develop changes in our web-based EMR and Practice Management applications
* Maintain development deadlines and provide accurate estimates
* Analyze and troubleshoot product stability issues reported by clients
* Utilize programming skills to ensure delivered code meets high standards of quality and re-usability
* Follow functional/technical specifications and work with Business Analysts to ensure delivered code meets specifications
* Work closely with Quality Assurance group to support release process for changes
* Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with investigations of technical issues
* Experience in designing and developing enterprise scale .NET applications.
* Expertise with the .NET Framework 4.0 or greater using the VB.Net or C# programming language.
* Expertise in developing moderate to complex SQL in MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline
* Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
* Ability to work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
* Uses good judgment when analyzing the impact of existing code changes or on newly developed code. This includes accurate estimation of the effort needed to complete the tasks assigned to you.
Founded in 1998, Harris CareTracker is a healthcare technology company. We offer a cloud-based, fully integrated Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution that strengthens our customers revenue cycle, automates administrative tasks and enables physicians to access and deliver useful information right at the point of care.
Based in Providence, Rhode Island, Harris CareTracker is a division of Harris Computer, a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. Harris is divided into multiple functional Business Units that are supported by a centralized Corporate Services group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.