Senior .NET Software Developer
Twisted Pair - Seattle, WAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Twisted Pair Twisted Pair
- Seattle, WA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Senior .NET Software Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Twisted Pair is seeking an experienced .NET developer to join our team in Seattle. We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: a software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, a startup-like culture and disruptive products. We’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We hire the best people and treat them well in our beautiful waterfront offices.
About Twisted Pair
Headquartered in Seattle Washington, Twisted Pair is the recognized leader in critical communications. Our WAVE software empowers mobile workforces with critical communication applications for secure, real-time collaboration anywhere on any device. Built on a battle-tested communications interoperability platform, WAVE delivers voice, video, location, presence and other forms of data deployed as an enterprise product or cloud-based service throughout commercial, public sector and defense organizations. WAVE has been proven in thousands of the most complex deployments around the world to help integrate and manage a truly unified communications system so that office-based and mobile workers can simply talk, make decisions and act.
For more on WAVE view our video: http://go.twistpair.com/l/7872/2012-01-24/9wx66
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing .NET C# client applications. You will work with our .NET C# SDK which enables 3rdparty developers to integrate the WAVE technology into their products. You will also be working on our Java client application and Java SDK.
Our software is used by demanding organizations worldwide and we have very high quality and craftsmanship standards.
There will also be opportunities for you to work on our AWS Web service offering, which uses .NET technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
• Design and Implement desktop and web applications using .NET technologies
• Design and implement desktop applications using Java technology
• Implement features on our Web services offering using .NET
• Use your knowledge and experience to facilitate improved development processes and practices
• Specifications, architecture, wiki pages, and other design documents
• Creation of unit tests and test scaffolding
• Cross-training and mentoring
• Providing accurate estimates and meeting your scheduled commitments
Twisted Pair offers a competitive salary with stock options. We also offer a 401k, flexible spending accounts, medical, dental and vision coverage. We have pop in the fridge, a high-end coffee robot and a view deck with a barbeque on the Seattle waterfront.
Equal Employment Policies
Twisted Pair Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment in violation of law, including, but not limited to on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender, sexual orientation, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, reduction in force, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment.
How To Apply
Please prepare your resume in Word, PDF, or Text format. Include your cover letter and compensation requirements in the body of your email message and submit to the address shown below. We will contact you if your skills and experience meet our business requirements.
Please email your resume in MS Word, RTF, HTML, or ASCII text format. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
• 8+ years of development experience (the last 4+ in .NET)
• Expert C# developer
• Experience with WPF/Silverlight
• Knowledge of Java
• Experience with unit testing and/or TDD
• Strong object-oriented programming skills
• Experience with design patterns, especially MVC/MVVM.
• Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 3
• Knowledge of WCF
• Experience with SQL Server/MySQL
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Internationalization experience
Contact Us: 88765-JBfirstname.lastname@example.org