.NET Support / Production Support (.Net)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Engages In developing proof of concepts (POCs) for new programs and conducts peer code reviews.
* Handles customer business requirement elicitations independently.
* Develops high level functional and technical design specifications into design.
* Coordinates In resolving highly complex software development issues that arise In production environments.
* Understands the entire Project context, and demonstrates the knowledge of end-to-end application architecture.
* Awareness on hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network.
* Mentors and train technical Associates.
* Drives the software development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept and software development methodologies framework for structuring, planning, and controlling the process of developing an information system.
* Leads customer interaction on technical issues and contributes on proposal writing.
* Builds solution design for support and maintenance work for moderate to complex service environment.
* Impact is on multiple areas, functions or processes.
* Responsible for multiple applications.