.NET Technical Project Manager PMP Federal Civilian Agency Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONjob id: ee550.1
Technical Project Manager
Rockville - Rockville, MD 20850 US (Primary)
Futrend Technology is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team of industry leading professionals. This person will be tasked with managing one or more critical projects in a highly visible capacity. He/she will be required to engage in all areas of the project with a priority on IT service delivery. The Technical Project Manager will interact with government clients, technical and non-technical team members and partners to successfully deliver a customized solution to our end customer.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for strategic, tactical, operational management and execution of all aspects of the customer's project mission following Futrend's methodology and project management practices.
The successful candidate will also possess the requisite management and leadership experience in the following areas:
* Serving as a trusted advisor to the client; collaborating on strategy, tactics and operations
* Serving as the liaison between the client and assigned staff to ensure clear and consistent communication
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Project and task management experience successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget and in scope
* Managing teams of resources, including sub-contractors, and providing leadership and mentoring to the staff as needed
* Developing new opportunities with existing and/or new clients
* Contributing significant technical input, including technical solutions, in writing winning proposals.
Location: Rockville, MD and/or Vienna, VA
Ability to pass a federal government background investigation
Minimum 10+ years of progressive relevant technical experience
Must have a strong software development background with a current ability to build an application from ground zero
Current experience with .NET technologies
Current experience managing federal civilian agency government software development contracts
Experience managing technical staff including developers, testers, business analyst as well other software development delivery staff
Experience in healthcare IT, solutions and/or services focused federal agencies
Experience documenting technical requirements
Adept at providing cross functional support among multiple teams
Bachelor's degree or higher from a four year college or university in related field.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
* PMP Certification
* Experience with US Department of Health & Human Services
* Experience with different types of government contract types (ex. Firm-Fixed Price, T&M)
* Experience managing customer, multi-contractor and other stakeholder communications
* Proven experience in growing a client relationship and creating opportunities in adjacent markets
* Experience working onsite with the client, government client preferred
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ is a rapidly growing innovative business and technology solutions provider. Our primary focus and core competencies are in Healthcare IT, Federal Financial Management, and Grants Management. We excel at providing customers with high-value solutions that support their missions and meet their most critical objectives and business needs. We provide full life-cycle IT services to Federal agencies with recognized excellence in complex real-time system integration and enterprise-wide system implementation._
_If you are interested in joining a growth, energetic company that is customer focused and employee oriented, please check us out to see if we have a match for your skills and interests. At Futrend, our staff shares our core values of honesty, integrity, hard work, excellence, and self-improvement. We value our staff for their skills, knowledge, experience, and contributions._
_We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package._
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States. _
_FUTREND TECHNOLOGY, INC.__ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability._