NICET Level III Construction Inspector/Office Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a NICET Level III Construction Inspector/Office Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Performing construction inspection and documentation services on various projects constructed using NJDOT specifications and NJDOT/Federal-Aid documentation requirements.
* Attending project meetings as the owner's representative.
* Reviewing applications for payment with Contractor and preparing payment documentation for clients.
* Reviewing, organizing and utilizing reports and summary sheets, prepared by other inspectors, to generate applications for payment.
* Must have the ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports, create sketches, communicate and coordinate with engineers, contractor and clients.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's or Associates degree in Civil Engineering is a plus.
* Minimum years of experience: 4-7 on NJDOT and/or NJ Federal-Aid Municipal Projects.
* Licenses preferred: NICET Level III, or IV in Transportation Engineering Technology/Highway Construction.
* Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I, ACI
* New Jersey Traffic Control Coordinator
* Asphalt Paving Construction Technician, (Field), NJSAT
Candidates must be willing to commute to assignments in North and Central New Jersey. Must be available to work contractors' hours, which may include overtime, nights and weekends as necessary to meet construction schedules. Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.