NMR Sales Representative - Southern U.S. Region
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
The Woodlands, TX
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New opportunity for a Sales Representative to manage a focused NMR sales effort throughout the Southern U.S. region to maximize new order bookings, sales opportunities and the sales funnel.
* Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned region to generate new business for the NMR and EPR product lines.
* Meet or exceed defined sales volume targets
* Maintain all sales related information in the Company CRM, currently SalesForce.com, on an up-to-date basis. This includes leads, accounts, opportunities, and sales funnel management.
* Make telephone calls and in-person visits in order to communicate latest product offerings via presentations and other communication media. Arrange for product demo with product specialist as necessary.
* Produce clear and effective written proposals and quotations using company provided quoting tools. Maintain quoted prices within pre-defined pricing matrix. Negotiate contract term and conditions within company guidelines.
* Communicate regularly with Senior Management and provide timely communication on opportunities that are not likely to purchase from Bruker.
* Perform research on regional companies and universities in order to identify and develop prospective customers. Analyze the region s order potential and update this information in the CRM.
* Focus attention on key accounts and also provides a feedback and competitive intelligence to marketing, sales, service and others as appropriate.
* Organize local-level sales strategy to maximize prospective customer awareness, sales opportunities and existing customer satisfaction for referrals in each territory.
* Coordinate effort to communicate customer problems and complaints to the appropriate sales or service group (when encountered).
* Remain current on product applications, technical services, market conditions and competitive activities through the reading of pertinent documentations.
* Participate in trade shows and conferences as necessary.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline and 3-5 years' experience required. Advanced degree or advanced business degree is a plus.
* Excellent oral, written, computer, technical, and proposal communication and presentation skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Sales Force, and Miller Heiman.
* Proven ability to maintain positive relationships and effectively manage priorities and decisions in a rapidly changing commercial environment.
* Highly self- motivated individual with a strong work ethic, experience collaborating with high performance teams in a global, multi-cultural organization, and excitement for new challenges and opportunity.
* Demonstrated willingness to work with others toward a shared goal.
* Proven ability to perform cost analysis and justification required for preparation and presentation of a well-developed business case to secure the sales of complex offerings from executive management.
* Willingness to maintain home office with telephone lines and computer connectivity.
* Ability to maintain valid passport and flexibility for extensive travel.
* Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location.
* May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.