This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst is responsible for using independent judgment and discretion to interact with internal teams through email, chat, and phone to investigate, identify and create solutions within our hosted facilities that provide Interactive Intelligence s Cloud based service offerings. This is accomplished by having a team oriented and highly challenging work environment. The NOC Analyst will also provide technical documentation for alert response and escalation procedures that initiate the CaaS NOC Incident Management process. Troubleshooting of operational issues, escalation and coordination of operational activities will be required (GR 40)
* Engage in proactive and reactive network/systems monitoring to respond to alerts and triage issues/incidents; and respond according to service levels to requests that inititate the Incident Management processes; and promptly escalate unresolved issues by assigning to the appropriate teams and passing along pertinent information through the use of incidents within the ITSM tool.
* Maintain CaaS accounts by creating, modifying and deleting accounts and/or group membership.
* Take initative to research and resolve challenging problems. Actively share gained knowledge with the other team members through appropriate communication channels.
* Update and/or create process documentation and knowledgebase articles.
* Bachelor s degree in a Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related technical discipline is required.
* Experience with technical documentation.
* Experience in Active Directory with user accounts, groups, group policy.
* Network fundamentals.
* Must have hands on technical experience in Windows.
* Service Desk experience in a medium to large environment a plus.
* Must have a high attention to detail.
* Ability to strictly follow directions.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
* Must be capable of managing multiple priorities.
* Enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
* Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
* Complex problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Creative and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.
* Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
* Uses computer frequently.
* Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer