NPI Project Engineer
Log back in!
NPI PROJECT ENGINEER
NPI PROJECT ENGINEER
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Topcon Positioning Systems is in search of an experienced NPI Project Engineer to join the team! If you have hands-on experience managing small technical projects with strong organization and a diverse engineering background, we would love to hear from you!
* Manage small technical projects (Sustaining and product Enhancements)
* Create Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) to initiate the ECO process. Clearly document changes and impacts of changes.
* Support First Article Inspections for mechanical and electrical components, subassemblies and assemblies
* Technical Documentation reviews Quick reference manuals, Operators manuals, SOPs, etc
* Provide Product support and training for the Technical Publications team
* Follow Development projects from Concept to EOL, providing technical reviews, testing and production readiness transition support
* Analyze test results and recommend design improvements as needed
* Support Sustaining Engineering design and drawing/CAD updates as needed (When Engineering capacity is exceeded)
* Prepare test reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from Environmental testing
* Ensure documented processes and methodologies meet ISO 9001 requirements.
Education & Experience:
* Five or more years of experience in a New Product Development Environment and/or Sustaining Engineering teams
* B.S. in Engineering Electrical, Mechanical or Systems. An A.S. in Engineering and relevant industry experience may also be considered
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to establish rapport and working relationships with a variety of personalities and cultures in multiple remote locations.
* Working experience with Electrical and Mechanical CAD SW such as Altium, Zuken, SolidWorks, ProEngineer.
* Knowledge and experience related to GNSS, Machine control and Precision Agriculture industries is desired
Apply for this job onlineApply
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!:
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, train and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual\ s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.