NTWK SYS SPECIALIST III (Infrastructure Engineer) 9/8/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for production support of large Windows 2012 Server environment, running on VMware vSphere
* Responsible for basic management of a VMware vSphere environment across 4 global datacenters
* Responsible for basic management of EMC storage solutions, including VPLEX, VNX, XtremIO, and Isilon
* Supports Horizon View VDI environments for client access to Clutch applications
* Installs, and supports Clutch software stack executing on Windows and Linux servers
* Contributes to documentation for systems and procedures
* Demonstrates effective, independent decision-making skills, and escalate concerns and issues as appropriate
* Provide on-call production support for distributed environment and applications
* Must maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and be familiar with operational and system management methodologies
* Other Duties as Assigned: Complete all other assigned duties and projects in a timely fashion.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Technology/Math/Computer Science or related field Minimum of 3 years experience in an Information Technology department in a similar role. 5+ years of experience preferred.
* Active Directory
* Experience with VMWare, Vsphere, Cisco USC, VMWare View
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols.
* Current MCSE or Microsoft Certifications strongly desired (Windows 08 and 12)
* PowerShell Scripting
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving skills, team skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong written, oral communication skills.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.