This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 7/29/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Nurse Clinician at Meridian includes:
* Independently developing, implementing and evaluating a personal continuing education and professional development plan
* Promoting continuity of patient care within the institution
* Working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team
* Acting as a role model by demonstrating current trends and providing professional development opportunities for staff
* Identifying areas requiring clinical study for performance improvement
* Maintaining clinical competency
* Performing an educational assessment in order to identify learning needs of the staff and plans, implements and evaluates the educational plans offered
* Promoting knowledge of and compliance with regulatory requirements related to patient safety
* Serving as an expert clinical resource for staff
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BSN is required
* Masters of Science Degree in Nursing is preferred
* National Certification is required
* Medical/Surgical nursing experience is preferred
* Nurse Educator Experience is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.