NURSE MANAGER ASSISTANT-ANGIO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
Responsible for all nursing services that occur in the department.
Oversees staff nurses in the department and performs their evaluations.
Assists during interventional procedures and with other nursing responsibilities in the departments that comprise diagnostic imaging.
Asists department manager with issues as they pertain to nursing in the department.
* Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
Minimum Work Experience:
* 2-3 years RN experience
Desired Work Experience:
* ED or critical care experience preferred
* Current (RN) Registered Nurse NJ License
* (BLS) Basic Life Support
* (ACLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* National Certification in Specialty (preferred)
* Experience with conscious sedation
* Excellent proven interpersonal skills
* Able to multitask, with time management and prioritization skills
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.