NURSE MANAGER - BRENNAN 6 ONCOLOGY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Nurse Manager at Meridian includes:
* Having responsibility for the administrative, clerical, human resources management and professional development of the team members in the patient care area.
* Having responsibility for planning, developing, implementing, coordinating, controlling, evaluating and adjusting all aspects of product line in a way that will ensure continuing program growth and will increase quality and service in measurable terms for all components of the service.
* Responsibility for demonstrating age appropriate assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care delivered to patients and the 24-hour accountability and responsibility for the department
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships across JSUMC and the Meridian Health System
* Managing multiple concurrent projects and maintaining a work pace appropriate to the workload
* Current and valid Registered Nurse License in the State of New Jersey is required
* BSN is required
* Two (2) or more years of Oncology managerial experience is required
* Oncology certification is required
* BLS/CPR certification is required
* Excellent customer service skills are required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.