NURSE MANAGER - OUTPATIENT DIALYSIS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 4/13/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Nurse Manager of Dialysis at Meridian includes:
* Oversee daily operations of the out-patient dialysis unit
* Oversee patient relations/care and customer care
* Maintaining quality standards and managing Quality Assurance Program
* Maintain infection control standards
* Participate in hiring process
* Responsible for staffing
* Implement employee training
* Act as a resource for the dialysis team
* Strong Medical Director and Physician Relations
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing License is required
* BSN is required from an accredited school of nursing
* MSN is preferred
* CPR/BLS Certification is required
* Six (6) months or more of dialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic unit is required
* One (1) or more years of clinical nursing experience is required
* One (1) or more years of supervisory experience in a dialysis unit is required
* Experience in med/surg or ICU/CCU is preferred
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.