NURSING ASSISTANT - MED/SURG 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
* Providing for effective and safe guest/patients outcomes through practice, judgment and critical actions
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status and rendered care
* Taking self-directed or self-motivated initiative to do more than is expected or required in the job, acting before being required to by events, improving job performance, and/or creating new opportunities
* Participating in interdisciplinary collaboration of our patient's plan of care from admission to discharge to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
* High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
* Completion of PCA/CNA certification, Meridian Nursing Assistant Program preferred or
* Equivalent bedside nursing experience, such as home health aides, military hospital corpsman or medic or Emergency Medical Technician preferred
* Current Nursing Student, having completed fundamentals in nursing clinical rotation required
* BLS prefered or obtain within 6 months of hire
* Strong computer skills and telephone etiquette required
* A passion and commitment to be dedicated to working with children and their families where we treat each as our own. Able to adjust to a rapidly changing census
The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.