NURSING QUALITY PROGRAM MANAGER / 40 HOURS / DAYS - BWH CDIC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Brigham & Women's Hospital(BWH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EXCELLENT CARE TO PATIENTS AND FAMILIES THE BEST STAFF IN THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT
Nursing at Brigham and Womens Hospital is known for their excellent clinical practice and for keeping patients and their families at the center of all they do. We understand that great care is shaped by relationships with patients and their families. Thats why were committed to knowing our patients on a deeper level not just as patients, but as individuals to ensure that they, and their families, feel known and cared for.
As BWH, we proudly work together with a spirit of inquiry and a deep commitment to providing the highest quality, evidence-informed and theory-guided care in an inclusive environment. We work each day to achieve our vision to provide excellent care to patients and families, with the best staff, in the safest environment.
Just as we have been able to reinvent health care, we have also transformed health care careers. Whether measured in terms of lives saved, awards earned, or the personal satisfaction of stretching your talents a career with BWH is unlike any other in the health care field. Here you'll find a workplace where collaboration and teamwork are the norm, not the exception physicians, nurses, technicians, staff and management form a close-knit bond, based on mutual respect and devotion to our patients. If you want an enormously fulfilling career, theres no better place to be.
THE QUALITY PROGRAM MANAGER, CARDIOVASCULAR DIAGNOSTIC AND INTERVENTIONAL CENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Programs and initiatives related to quality assessment, planning and improvement initiative related to the patients treated within the cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology laboratories.
* S/he is accountable for ensuring the collection, maintenance, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of quality, safety and compliance data findings to physicians, departmental staff and hospital leadership.
* In addition, the quality program manager is responsible for the supervision of staff associated with safety and quality initiatives as necessary to fulfill project goals, providing leadership, management and facilitation of related quality improvement teams and efforts within the Cardiac Cath and Electrophysiology Labs, Echo and Cardiovascular Recovery Room.
* Working collaboratively to provide excellent care to patients and families in the safest environment.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST HAVE:
* Minimum of two years of clinical experience, preferably within interventional cardiology
* Current Registered Nurse license
* Masters degree
* Previous inpatient hospital leadership role or project management experience
* At least two years of experience in quality measurement and/or improvement, and reporting
* Experience working in a large and complex health care organization
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Database management experience
* Epic EMR experience
Brigham and Womens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Brigham and Womens Hospital I CARE Standards
The I CARE Standards guide me in my interactions with patients, family members, visitors, colleagues, and neighbors in my workplace and surrounding community to optimize the Brigham experience and help fulfill my role in our mission of providing seamless, high quality patient and family centered care.
C. I WILL COMMUNICATE MY COMMITMENT TO HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE
A. I WILL APPEAR AND ACT AS A PROFESSIONAL
R. I WILL RESPECT ALL INDIVIDUALS
E. I WILL EXTEND MYSELF