This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
To provide quality, professional services to guests and use professional skills to meet the individual needs of each guest serviced. Ability to prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each guest. Educate the guest regarding home maintenance and the benefit of additional services resulting in high retention and increased treatments and retail sales for the Joya Salon at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. Nail Technicians will focus on exceeding Guest expectations by relying on guest preferences placed in the guest history, while maintaining Omni standards as well as the Guest safety at all times. Nail Technicians will maintain the cleanliness of the Salon and anything relating to the salon area and individual workstations in a professional manner at all times.
* Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
* To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all equipment and lines etc. are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your treatment room.
* Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
* Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
* Strive to consistently meet retail sales goals per day / week / month.
* Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
* Responsible for setting up the nail stations and pedicure thrones according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
* Relay with confidence product and service benefit to guests.
* State of Arizona Nail or Cosmetology License
* 1 year minimum experience in nail therapy
* Compliant to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures
* Meticulous cuticle clean up & overall finish work
* Proven sales / recommendations background
* Team player
* Responsible, dependable
* High personal standards and values
* Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail
* Ability and willingness to update technical skills by facilitating and participating in on-going training
* Effective communicator
* Flexible and cooperative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: