This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 5/3/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Ensures and implements all Spa Ritual traditions and standards.
* Performs all nail care services, as licensed, to the highest level of professionalism.
* Performs Scooops facial (if licensed).
* Follows spa service traditions to ensure service standards and consistency are met.
* Ensures spa atmosphere remains consistent with brand, has excellent knowledge of all spa services and retail.
* Has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis.
* Has excellent knowledge of the nails and skin and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of the guest.
* Is knowledgeable on proper nail and cuticle care techniques and any contraindications.
* Remains updated on how to perform each treatment with consistency and industry trends.
* Participates in regularly scheduled nail and spa team meetings and cross-training opportunities.
* Participate in any required trainings and implement practices that are taught.
* Ensures Scooops kid spa traditions are met and consistent with each guest.
* Ability to talk and entertain guests ages 3-12 for Scooops services.
* Maintains fun, upbeat and age appropriate environment in Scooops; while maintaining highest level of professionalism.
* Educates and sells retail to guest and meets all retail sales goals.
* Performs housekeeping duties as assigned in spa and nail treatment room.
* Ensures spa reception area, serenity room, and treatment rooms are clean and maintained.
* Promotes spa and services as assigned in lodge and community.
* Ensures all state and company sanitation requirements are met and followed.
* Takes care of his/her own well-being by having good skin care and wellness practices.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Diploma from approved state nail/cosmetology program.
* Holds current state manicurist or cosmetology license.
* Nail experience as an or advanced skin care training preferred.
* Previous customer service/hospitality/retail sales experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of spa software.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication, and time management.
* Ability to work in a team environment with professional demeanor.
* Ability to read and write English, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
* Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Flexibility to be cross-trained in other spa functions/services.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Able to lift or push up to 30 pounds, bending, stretching, and able to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to perform all licensed services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled