Named Account Manager - Birmingham/Memphis/Montgomery - 7044
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Palo Alto Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are currently seeking a seasoned enterprise accounts sales professional to manage and drive sales engagements. In this position, you will play a key role in navigating a complex accounts in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses.
You will be expected to meet/exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise wide deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. Partnering with an SE, you will displace competing technologies and build market share within your targeted list of enterprise accounts.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team you will report to the District Sales Manager in your area. You and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
* BS technical degree or equivalent
* 8+ years of above quota sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager
* Self motivated
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
* Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
* Superb organizational skills
* "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
* Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first sales people into an organization
* Experience working with named account partners and understanding of a named account/regional go to market approach.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.