Named Account Manager-Pittsburgh - 8104
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Our security platform natively brings together all key network security functions, including advanced threat protection, firewall, IDS/IPS, and URL filtering. Because these functions are natively built into the platform and share important information across the respective disciplines, we ensure better security than legacy firewalls, UTMs, or point threat detection products.
With our platform, organizations can safely enable the use of all applications, maintain complete visibility and control, confidently pursue new technology initiatives like cloud and mobility, and protect the organization from cyberattacks known and unknown.
* As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team you will report to the District Sales Manager in your area. You and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
* BS technical degree or equivalent
* 8+ years of above quota sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
* Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
* Superb organizational skill
* "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
* Experience working with named account partners and understanding of a named account/regional go to market approach.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.