Napa - EMT (PT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
* Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
* Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
* Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
* Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
No application will be considered complete without the following attachments:
* DMV print out (must be within 3 weeks of application date)
* California Drivers License
* EMT Certifications
* CPR Card ( Check local EMS website for approved providers)
* Ambulance Drivers License
* Medical Examiners Card
* Proof of vaccines to include: TDaP, TB testing, MMR, Hepatitis B, and Varicella (Chicken Pox) and Influenza. Titers demonstrating immunity may be substituted for the proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccines in progress will be accepted.
AMR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
CURRENT AMR EMPLOYEES MUST APPLY ON SUCCESS FACTORS THROUGH THE EMPLOYEE PORTAL.