National Account Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY First American Title s Mortgage Solutions division is a member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American traces its history to 1889 and was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. The Mortgage Solutions division provides title insurance settlement services, signing services, portfolio analytics, retention and acquisition services; property valuations; and default solutions for the mortgage banking industry. In fact, Mortgage Solutions works with a multitude of people across the entire origination, servicing and default continuum, and has helped close millions of real estate transactions nationwide. For more information, visit www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/
The National Account Director is responsible for strategically identifying new business opportunities by leveraging B2B sales relationships and corporate marketing initiatives from: Lenders, Credit Unions, Servicers, Investors, Secondary Markets and Hedge Fund Companies. Expand strong consultative selling experience combined with closing skills, presentations, and demonstrations skills combined with a real time understanding of the competitive landscape. Demonstrated ability to utilize technology, analyze market data to craft a plan would enable the director to sell client value added propositions to executives and to end users.
Has developed and executed tactical sales plans including white space analysis, annual quotas, account objectives and create a comprehensive client specific business plan. Required skills include a previous track record of success in sales, excellent organizational skills, analytical skills, technology background, strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to utilize data base and market analysis.
Other essential duties of the position are to:
* Lead external and internal multiple client groups working closely with sales, legal, training, onboarding and integration.
* In client-facing interactions and proxy for Sales for all account related inquiries.
* Program and project management for activities initiated by Mid-Market and by the client(s).
* Actively promote client retention and recruitment.
* Monitor trend analysis activity combined with proven ability to create worksheets to reflect current market insight.
* Members of the team (e.g. integration, customer care, finance etc.), to ensure customer requests are handled effectively and promptly.
* Work with the Training Department to communicate requirements for training sessions
* Partner with VP/Sales in developing strategic account plans and ensuring overall satisfaction of assigned client.
* Work with others in a team environment.
* Required minimum of 5-10 years experience selling
* Required proven track record of establishing new business
* Proven track record conducting presentations
* Required minimum of five years Real Estate Information Industry experience and knowledge
* Must have developed business contacts with lenders, servicers, investors, secondary market and hedge fund companies. (See above)
* Must have proven sales record in the Real Estate Information Industry
* Excellent professional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Excellent planning, organizational and territory management skills
* High School Diploma required, Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Strong computer skills in: MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Excel.
Competitive commission plan structure which focuses on new account revenue.