National Account Executive 9/8/2016
Information and Data Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the most respected publishers of online business information and data.
COMPANY / ROLE:
We are a world leading provider of online professional information, data and intelligence solutions in the Aviation, Science, Medical, Legal, Finance, Risk and Business sectors.
- You will be responsible for selling our entire suite of information and data solutions to corporations over the phone and face 2 face when necessary
- Consistently achieving on all sales targets and metrics
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential customers
- Calling and pitching
- Booking appointments with the intention of conducting prospective client meetings & presenting
- Live/remote product demonstrations for prospects and trials
- Writing sales proposals for commercial evaluation
- Produce weekly pipeline reports summarizing above processes
- Experience of selling the subscription data model
- New business and Account Management skills
- Face to face selling skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
In return we offer competitive salaries with uncapped earning potential
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.