National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a great opportunity to join a successful wholesale company which has provides products such as (office supplies, indirect material, facility supplies) and services (cost savings, inventory reduction) to their customers on a national scale.
Our client is a National organization and industry leader. Due to the ongoing growth of the business they are seeking to attract a National Account Manager to provide the following:
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
In the role as a National Account Manager, this individual will be responsible for driving new opportunities for selected national account customer's facilities/Corporate Offices/HQ within the surrounding markets. This position requires a person that knows how to open doors and perform at a high level. Industry focus includes (Pharmaceutical, utilities, pulp and paper, automotive, oil gas, Food, mining, etc).
* Grow National Accounts customer base regionally and nationally
Presenting information to C-Level Executives* Develops a transition plan for post-agreement support that includes relationship maintenance, account growth and contract review with the assigned Sales person
* Tailors regional account strategy to align with the national account strategy
* Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for Senior Leadership as needed.
* Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action if necessary.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
A minimum of 5 years sales experience that includes strategic account planning preferred
Knowledge of Corporate Account sales and prospecting techniques is required. Excellent sales, negotiation, relationship building and communication skills and techniques are required at multi-site, $1 billion+ national organizations. Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software is required. Knowledge of e-business as it relates to national accounts is required. Excellent oral and written communications skills are also required.
* Expert knowledge of the strategic account planning process is required.
* Experience with national account sales and/or large account penetration and negotiation
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
* Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software is required.
* Knowledge of e-business as it relates to national accounts is preferred