National Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a National Account Manager.
* Responsible for developing and executing strategic plans for all SBU s within TSC
* Analyze, manage and achieve assigned objectives for the following areas: sales goals, forecasting, and advertising plan, for this $25 M + responsibility. budget management, account profitability and account administration
* Develop Promotional Plan, New Product launches and line reviews
* Provide effective communication to all levels within the organization with quarterly engage with channel in Towson
* Monitor and analyze the business environment to develop new programs and tailor existing programs to achieve sales objectives.
* Interact with and provide feedback to key functional departments and general management in an effective manner on a quarterly basis
* 4 year College Degree preferred
* 5 -7+ years of sales and or marketing experience preferably in the I/C 2-Step Channel
* Key or National account experience or experience with National Wholesale or COOP
* Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance and prioritize tasks.
* Creativity and thinking out of the box to drive sales.
* Ability to work effectively with internal & external customers.
* Strategic Planner and Problem Solver and Team Leader.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the relationship of regional wholesalers and the field, customers and internal needs
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.